Eternum uses the Towny plugin to manage land claims. Towns are protected from griefing by other players!
Joining a Town
- Type /needtown to broadcast a server-wide message!
- New players are placed in capital cities and may need to leave their current town before joining a new one with /t leave
Starting a Town
- Building a town costs 100.00 Mira.
- Type /t new <townname>
- Return to your town with /t spawn
- Control mobs in your town with /town toggle mobs
Growing Your Town
- Towns grow in size as mayors claim plots with /plot claim
- A town starts out with  plots (16 x 16 blocks) and gains [+2] additional plots per member.
- Towns that have declared allegiance to a nation will receive a bonus of  plots!
- Invite players to your town with /t add <playername>
- Towns can also purchase a maximum of  extra plots for 25.00 Mira each with /t buy bonus <amount>
- To move your town spawn, stand in the exact spot you want it and type:
- /t set homeblock
- then /t set spawn
Maintaining a Town
- Towns have upkeep, or a daily Mira cost of 2.50 to maintain.
- Every five members a town reaches, this value will double.
- i.e., a town that holds [1-4] players will pay 2.50, [5-9] players will pay 5.00, [10-14] players will pay 10.00, etc.
- Upkeep values will stop doubling once a town reaches  members!
- Deposit Mira into your town bank with /t deposit <amount>
- /t set mayor <playername>
- This takes mayorship and ownership of the town away from you. Be careful.
- /t rank add <playername> co-mayor
- This allows the player to do anything that a mayor can do other than /t delete
- /t rank add <playername> assistant
- This allows the player to do anything within the town that a mayor can do other than; /t delete, /t unclaim, and /t withdraw
- /t rank add <playername> recruiter
- This allows the player to invite other players to your town