Loot Chests are located within each dungeon in Eternum. Loot chests have a fixed location, but will respawn after a set time. Loot chests cannot be looted while mobs are nearby.
Tier 1 chests contain the basic supplies necessary for new players, such as arrows, food, and basic building materials.
- These chests can be found within the Mines of Miradorr.
- Tier 1 Chests respawn every 5 minutes
Tier 2 chests contain any and all nether supplies, such as quartz, glowstone, and even ghast tears. These chests also contain glistering melons, useful for potion making.
- These chests can be found on the Burning Isle.
- Tier 2 Chests respawn every 15 minutes
Tier 3 chests contain rare and unique items, such as off-hand weapons and horse spawn eggs.
- These chests can be found in the Enuian Forest.
- Tier 3 Chests respawn every 30 minutes